Dr.Sandip Buddhadev

Dr.Sandip Buddhadev
Dr.Sandip Buddhadev

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

After a long time, it's time to write a blog......

Life goes as roller-coster.....

So many incidences happened...

So many times think to write but couldn't...

Last time when writing a blog post I was at Bhavnagar then transferred to Junagadh in 2011 as Lecturer...

Time was good for me or we can say that time was ultimately favoring me in 2012 I started to live in my own purchased house in 2012 God gifted me with a nice, healthy and cute baby boy named Devanshu...

Again I was lucky, in 2013 I became Reader/ Associate Prof. at Junagadh in the same department and in the same college...

I feel very good to me. 

My behalf Sheetal was supporting me a lot... Even today also supporting...

But I think that from 2012 to 2017 I was at the tipping point of my life...

I started my own e-journal named Pharmaayrved...

But the time flies and as always happened roller-coster went in the down position in August 2017...

Suddenly my transfer was done at State Model Government Ayured College, Kolavda, Gandhinagar...

I felt that something will definitely good for me so I accept it and went to Gandhinagar alone...
Then I thought that if I was shifted to Gandhinagar with family it will give my children and Sheetal a huge platform...

But god thought something different than me...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers